This page explains how the Council manages and protects the District's soil and land, including where there are activities such as agriculture and issues such as contaminated sites.
Read about the biodiversity that makes Tasman District unique.
Find out how the Council manages the impact of local agricultural and horticultural activity.
See how the Council manages soil and land resources in the Tasman District.
Find information about contaminated land in the Tasman District and how it is managed.
- Actions to Minimise Impact From Contaminated Soils
- Changes of Land Use and Subdivision on Potentially Contaminated Land
- Government Funding to Remediate Contaminated Land
- Historic Pesticide Contamination
- Former Sheep Dip Sites
- Purchasing a Property That May be Contaminated
- Site Contamination Register
- The Former Fruit Growers Chemical Company Site at Mapua
Read guidelines and information about limiting the risks of storage, use, disposal, or transportation of hazardous substances.