This page lists the Joint Community Outcomes of Tasman District Council and Nelson City Council which both Councils adopted as part of their respective Long Term Plans.
- Our unique natural environment is healthy and protected.
- Our urban and rural environments are people-friendly, well-planned and sustainably managed.
- Our infrastructure is efficient, cost effective and meets current and future needs.
- Our communities are healthy, safe, inclusive and resilient.
- Our communities have opportunities to celebrate and explore their heritage, identity and creativity.
- Our communities have access to a range of social, educational and recreational facilities and activities.
- Our Council provides leadership and fosters partnerships, a regional perspective and community engagement.
- Our region is supported by an innovative and sustainable economy.
Tasman also adopted a set of Commuity Outcome descriptors as part of its Long Term Plan 2015-2025.