Tasman Resource Management Plan - Planning Maps
Each link below accesses not only the planning maps of the Tasman district, but the legends and indexes associated with them. Alternatively, click on one of the last four links listed below.
These maps identify areas such as Wastewater Management Areas, Coastal Hazard Areas, Quarry Areas, etc. Chapter 18 of Volume 1 explains the rules concerning some of these.
The maps also identify symbols such as protected trees, indicative roads and reserves, faultlines, etc.
Chapter 16 (Section 16.13) lists historic heritage sites (buildings/structures, trees and cultural sites) and explains the rules concerning these.
These maps identify the zoning assigned to specific sites such as Residential, Commercial and Open Space.
Chapter 17 of Volume 1 explains the rules relating to these zones.
These maps identify such symbology as road hierarchies, river mouth and marine area boundaries, water management zones, fire ban and fire sensitive areas, and cultural heritage sites.
TRMP Planning Maps - Cover Page
- TRMP Planning Maps - Contents
- TRMP Planning Maps - Map Status
- TRMP Planning Maps - Record of Amendments
- TRMP Planning Maps - User Guide
- TRMP Planning Maps - Index (Location Map)
- TRMP Planning Maps - Index (Alphabetical)
- TRMP Planning Maps - Area/Zone Legend
- TRMP Planning Maps - Special Maps Legend