The Council regularly undertakes consultation. This page lists current or recent consultations.
Submissions close: 4.00 pm 15 July
Several major Tasman Resource Management Plan change consultations close on 24 June.
Submissions close: 4.00 pm Friday 31 May 2013.
Consultations that have closed recently.
- Draft Annual Plan Submissions 2013-2014
- Motueka Cemetery Development Concepts
- Gravel Management Feedback
- Waimea Water Management and Augmentation (Lee Dam) Feedback
- Review of Speed Limits Bylaw
- Revised Development Contributions Policy
- TRMP Usability Survey
- Proposed Aranui Road Streetscape Masterplan
When the Council undertakes public consultation, it hears submissions at a separate meeting. This section lists scheduled hearings.
The Council may also seek public submissions on the following: