Home » Property
Check property information, rates, and find out what you need to do if you're making changes to a property in the Tasman District.
Building or altering a property? Start here.
- Building Consent Fees Guide
- Building Consent Forms and Fees
- Building Consent FAQs
- Building Inspections
- Building Warrant of Fitness and Compliance Schedule
- Certificate of Acceptance
- Certificate of Public Use
- Code Compliance Certificate
- Earthquake Prone, Dangerous and Insanitary Buildings Policy
- Project Information Memorandum (PIM)
- When a Building Consent is Not Required
- Restricted Building Work
- Licensed Building Practitioners
Read about ways to heat your home efficiently and effectively.
Property information and other Council data is available from Top of the South Maps.
Find out more about a property.
Check your responsibilities if you have a swimming pool or spa on your property.
Find information on property rates, how they are set by Tasman District Council and how they are used.
Learn about resource consents, when you need one, how to apply and how to manage one.