Property Information

Find out about a property, from land information, boundaries and noise restrictions through to a property's Council file. You can also search building consents and resource consents in this section.

Common Property Questions

Read information about some of the most common questions about properties - boundaries, fencing, trees and vegetation, and noise.

Project Information Memorandum (PIM)

Read about applying for a Project Information Memorandum, required for some specific projects on a property.

Land Information Memorandum

Find out what you'll get in a LIM and how to apply.

Unformed Legal Roads and Road Stopping

Commonly called paper roads, this page contains information about unformed legal roads and how to apply to have the road stopped.

Viewing A Property File

Find out how to view a property file at a Council office.