Notified Resource Consent Applications
The Tasman District Council has received applications for resource consent as detailed below. The applications and supporting information may be examined in the main office of the Council (Richmond), the Motueka Office, the Golden Bay Office and the Murchison Office during normal office hours.
The following applications are now closed to submissions, and are each awaiting a hearing and then a Council decision. Documents relating to these applications are available for viewing prior to the hearing. Documents that may be circulated after the hearing are also available.
- Pattison Family Non-Trading Trust
- Nelson Pine Industries - Discharges to Air and Waimea Inlet
- Tasman District Council - Takaka Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
- JR and MM Johnstone - Subdivision at 19 Johnstone Loop
- Woods and Tilley - Subdivision at 54 Bell Road, Waimea West
- Boot Hill Vineyards Ltd - Subdivision at Corner of Moutere Valley Highway and Gardner Valley Road
- Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve Board - Place 17 Moorings
- Ben Nevis Holdings Limited (Wakefield Subdivision)
Who May Make a Submission?
Any person or organisation may make a submission on a publicly notified resource consent application.
Download a submission form: