Notified Resource Consent Applications
The Tasman District Council has received applications for resource consent as detailed below. The applications and supporting information may be examined in the main office of the Council (Richmond), the Motueka Office, the Golden Bay Office and the Murchison Office during normal office hours.
The following applications are now closed to submissions, and are each awaiting a hearing and then a Council decision. Documents relating to these applications are available for viewing prior to the hearing. Documents that may be circulated after the hearing are also available.
- Vodafone NZ Ltd - Establish a Telecommunication Facility at Birds Clearing
- Gunsboro Ltd - Water Take from the Waingaro River
- The Integrity Care Group Ltd - Olive Estate Lifestyle Village
- JR and MM Johnstone - Subdivision at 19 Johnstone Loop
- Ben Nevis Holdings Limited (Wakefield Subdivision)
- Golden Bay Cycle & Walkway Society Incorporated - Construction of a Bridge and Boardwalks Across Motupipi Estuary
Who May Make a Submission?
Any person or organisation may make a submission on a publicly notified resource consent application.
Download a submission form: