Community Christmas Dinners
This year the Tasman District Council are proud to support two Community Christmas Dinner events in our district. The Mayor will be attending in part both the Richmond and Motueka events.
Richmond Community Christmas Dinner
A community lunch hosted by the Holy Trinity Church. Entry is by koha from 11.30 am. Lunch served at 12 noon.
- When: 11.30am, Sunday 25 December.
- Where: Richmond Primary School Hall, 14 Cambridge Street, Richmond
- Register: Register and collect your ticket from the Richmond Mall Information Desk or Age Concern, 62 Oxford Street, Richmond.
- Enquiries Michaela Ross ph. 544 8844 or email email@example.com.
Motueka Community Christmas Dinner
A free community Christmas lunch – all welcome. Entertainment begins at 11.30am, and the meal is served at 12.30pm. Places are limited so please do register early.
- When: 11.30am, Sunday December 25
- Where: Memorial Hall, 12 Pah Street, Motueka
Register in person at
- The Salvation Army, Greenwood Street, Motueka, or
- Community House, Decks Reserve.
You can also register
- By phone to Pat: 528 9802, Trindi: 027 215 9134 or Rankeilor: 528 5089, or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nelson City Council Christmas Dinner
A community lunch hosted by the Nelson City Council and volunteers. Entry is by ticket only from 11.00 am. Lunch served at 12 noon.
- When: 11.00am, Sunday 25 December.
- Where: The Granary, Founders Heritage Park, 87 Atawhai Drive, Nelson
- Tickets: Tickets are $15 per person and are available from the Nelson CIty Council Customer Service Desk or from Stoke Library, 35 Putaitai Street, Stoke.
- For enquiries about transportation to and from the event, or if you would like to volunteer you can contact Eileen Wilken ph. 544 6392.
For all other enquiries, contact Nelson City Council Customer Services on 03 546 0200.
Whatever your plans are this holiday season, stay safe and look out for one another.