Pakawau Memorial Hall, Golden Bay

Pakawau Memorial Hall is located on the north west corner of the junction of Maclure and Layard Streets.

Photo of Pakawau Memorial Hall, Golden Bay


History

Charles (Charlie) Flowers donated part of his land to build the hall on.  It was opened on 11 October 1935.

Management

The hall is managed by a local committee that is elected three yearly, who are usually representatives of the groups that use the hall.

Bookings

Contact Minty Henderson - (03) 524 8606