Approved Psychoactive Products

All retailers of approved psychoactive products are required to hold a licence. This page explains how to apply and gives information about where approved products may be sold in the district.

Sales of psychoactive products are restricted near various community facilities, including schools, kindergartens parks and reserves, and so on.

How to Apply

Licences are issued by the Ministry of Health.

Local Approved Psychoactive Products Policy

The Council adopted its Local Approved Psychoactive Products Policy in November 2013, effective December 16 2013.

Contact Us

If you would like more information on the policy and how it applies in the Tasman District, please use the contact us form to get in touch

Related Links