Second-Hand Sunday is 12 March
This page has the details of this joint Nelson City and Tasman District Council event to help re-home useful household goods.
- Download the list of addresses (.pdf, 440Kb)
- Registrations have closed
What is Second-Hand Sunday?
It's a way to re-home household goods - anything from chairs, books, clothing or left over-bits and pieces from building projects. Please don't put out food, dangerous goods like faulty electrical equipment, or chemicals.
How do I Participate?
- Put your items out on your driveway or front lawn.
- Attach the poster to your letterbox so people can see you are involved.
- The event will take place rain or shine, and in the event of bad weather, it is up to the householder concerned whether they put their items out or not.
- If you have anything left after the event, find other ways to dispose of things. Responsible removal of any uncollected items is required at the end of the day.