Read about some of the current and completed projects in the Tasman District.
Community projects include facilities, discussion groups, and education initiatives.
See projects to manage the environment in specific areas of the region. It includes a wide range of environmental projects - flood control, air quality, urban planning, density and more.
- Wakefield Strategic Review
- Golden Bay Landscape Project
- Motueka Flood Control Project
- Richmond Airshed Project
- Housing Choice for Central Richmond Project
- Takaka River Flood Hazard Project
- Brightwater-Wakefield Flood Hazard Project
- Erosion and Sediment Control Science Review
- Completed and Archived Projects
This section includes Council projects to provide water, sewerage systems, roads and footpaths.
- Bateup Road Widening
- Borck Creek and Poutama Drain
- Collingwood Water Treatment Plant
- Kaiteriteri Replacement Sewer Main
- Kaiteriteri Water Treatment Plant
- Lower Queen Street Pipe Upgrade Project
- McShane Road and Lower Queen Street Improvements
- Queen Street Upgrade
- Richmond Central Infrastructure Project
- Water Meter Renewals Programme
- Completed Projects