Corridor Access Request

Any digging or excavation within road reserve requires consent. This page tells you how to get it.

We use a free online system called Submitica to lodge and approve all Corridor Access Requests (CARs) and temporary traffic management submissions.

How do I Lodge a Request?

You will need to register as a user of Submitica; there is no charge for using the system.

However, there is a $260.00 (inclusive of GST)  charge for CAR consents that relate to excavation within road reserve. This is invoiced once the consent is granted.

There is no charge for submitting an application for temporary traffic management only.

Related Links