Driveways (Vehicle Access Crossings)

Every property requires an approved driveway (vehicle access crossing point) on to a legal road.

The location and standard of construction of a driveway (vehicle access crossing) will be specified by the road controlling authority (Tasman District Council) with an approved permit.

The driveway access can only be constructed by a Tasman District Council approved contractor.

For more information about driveways (vehicle access crossings), please contact the Engineering Services Department, Phone 03 543 8400.