Licence to Occupy Road Reserve

Council allows private services such as gravity sewers, pressurised water supplies and wastewater pipes to be laid within road reserve. These licences are for practical reasons allowing the installation of private services to get to the other side of the road or services along the road, for example private water reticulation. 

Should you require a licence to occupy road reserve, contact the Engineering Services Department, Phone: 03 543 8400