Overweight and HPMV permits

Home ยป My Business » Other licences and permits » Overweight and HPMV permits

Overweight and HPMV Permits

Vehicles heavier or larger than the standard dimensions need special permits to travel on the road. The tabs below explain the rules, requirements and  application processes.


Overweight vehicles
High productivity motor vehicle permits (HPMV)
Overdimension vehicles

Related pages