Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Temporary traffic management plans

If you're wanting to complete work on any public space or Council-owned road reserve, you will need approval.

How get a temporary traffic management plan

Step 1 - Prepare

Traffic Management Plans must be prepared by a qualified Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS).

The plan will need to detail:

  • The location of the planned work;
  • What type of work is planned; and
  • The start and finish dates.
Step 2 - Submit the plan for approval

Sending your application is an easy and free online process.

Step 3 - Begin work

Once your application is approved you can get underway.

Need help? Contact us

For more information about traffic management plans email or Phone 03 543 8400

Corridor access requests
State Highway management in Tasman
Contact us

Last modified: