This section is organised to match the change process - from initial discussion to final adoption.
What is the plan change process?
- A discussion document or draft Plan Change is sent out to the public and consulted on.
- After feedback, the draft is amended for public notification - it becomes a proposed Plan Change.
- Submissions are received, processed and a hearing held on the submissions.
- Once decisions are made on the Plan Change, these are notified.
- After any appeals are received and resolved, the Plan Change becomes operative.
View current draft planning proposals.
Download forms to have your say on planning changes.