Pigeon Valley Fire Update 66 0750 Thursday 21 February 2019
Controlled access for Teapot, Eves and Redwood Valley residents The last group of evacuated residents will be granted controlled access to their properties from today, Civil Defence Controller Alec.Louverdis has confirmed. “On a daily basis since the fire began we’ve been doing assessments of the va...

How to apply for a building consent

Before you apply, you're welcome to come and talk to us.

Ready? Time to put together your documentation and apply.

Home » My Property » Building and alteration » Building consents » How to apply for a building consent

The sooner we talk, the better.

You'll need several documents before you can submit your application.

Once you've gathered all your supporting documentation, you can submit your application online.

Some building work must be carried out by licensed building practitioners.