Trade waste

Find out how to apply to discharge trade waste and calculate fees that may be due.

All businesses that produce liquid trade waste and discharge to the wastewater system must apply for an approval to discharge. 

Got questions?

Please contact the Engineering Services Department, Phone 03 543 8400, or email

What do I do with my camping waste?
What is trade waste?
The Trade Waste Bylaw
Four types of wastewater discharge
Do I have to be an Approved Discharger?
Application forms and guidance flowchart
Wastewater fees

Last modified: