Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Water consents and meter readings

Find out how to get a consent and what you need to do if you have one.

Home ยป My Property » Water in, water out » Water supply » Water consents and meter readings
Dry Weather Task Force

Send your water meter readings online, or via email or prepaid postcard. You can also find accredited telemetry installers.

This guide is for individual resource consent holders subject to water metering.

Some water uses requires resource consent - this guide will help you understand how to apply and how to comply.