Land remediation update
Now that the Pigeon Valley fire is controlled, we will be working towards remediating damage caused by the fire and equipment used to contain it. Landowners/leaseholders need to initially utilise their insurance cover. Where there is no cover or the cover is insufficient, the next alternative is to ...

Heating and insulation

Some forms of heating need building consents... and we also have some suggestions for you about energy efficiency when you're thinking about your heating and insulation needs.

Home ยป My Property » Building and alteration » Heating and insulation

It is important that you understand your requirements when considering heating solutions for your home. Some heating solutions do require a building consent application.

Heating your home, burning wood and air quality - they're all connected. Find a Good Wood supplier.

This page identifies ways to improve new house design to ensure a house uses the heat from the sun more effectively.